Are these kids up to 18-yrs-old?

I use to wish while growing up that I turn 18 quickly so I could be able to cast my vote and join in the selecting of my choice leaders because the law say so.

Now somewhere in the north these kids turned 18-yrs-old on the 28 march 2015 and queued to cast their votes. I began to wonder if the law was changed over night or is this a plan arrangement to favour a particular candidate?.

Nigerians in as much as we are craving for a better Nigeria, that shouldn't becloud our conscience and make us damn those under us because of our own desire to get to the top. Or do we shun the law and do momentary imposed laws? am just thinking aloud i believe i still have some reserved say about my country.

Let me not sound subjective here, perhaps am thinking too aloud, please fellow youths and Nigerians, with this pictorial evidence, are these kids up to 18 years of age?.

Comments please!

Comments

  1. It has become soo audible to the deaf and visible to the blind on this alarming matter of urs. If something should be done about it, I suggest that it would be a division of the nation. To stop the self deceive........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Each For Equal #IWD

Red Carpet, Naked dresses point

UNDERSTANDING THE ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION PROCEDURE