Joke Of The Week, Go Check Your Sugar Level If This Dont Make You Laugh

I decided to go and chill out in crunches when I saw one guy with his girlfriend enjoying themselves. Not too long, in front of them was the waiter with
the bill which was about 20k.To my surprise the girl quickly opened her purse, brought out 21k, paid and told the waiter to keep the balance, I was surprise bcus such ladies are rare, After the waiter had left, the guy started asking her,baby why didn't u allow me to take care of the
bills.

It was then the girl said something that
impressed me, she actually told the guy that she's not after his money that the only thing she needs from him is
his love, care and attention, I wish you guys can listen to my heart beat and what my mind was contemplating on, Almost immediately, I heard a voice ''cut! cut!! cut!!!cut!!!!! It was the director and right behind me was the camera man, then I said to myself chaiiii Na movie them dey
shoot so? no wonder, I for fear nah!!!!!!! because the last time dis kind thing happen for real life na 1906 during the time of Lord Lugard..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Each For Equal #IWD

Red Carpet, Naked dresses point

UNDERSTANDING THE ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION PROCEDURE