Meet My Husband

RubyElan Heart Series 
don't have plans  'waiting' for him to be the bread winner, of course he is...
My heart is an abbys of goals, my hands a plate of wealth, my bossom a well of riches, my shoulder a seat of royalty, I was built a living affluent and of course he is ...
I'm a handful, bursting mind, created to help and be catered for by someone too, of course he is...
I know my lane, I'm not struggling to be a man, someone is the man here, of course he is...
He may have a black skin, but he is got a white soul, we got blood, strength and weaknesses. Someone understands I'm a human not an 'African Woman' of course he is....
He's proud when I stand out in the crowd and triumph in the society. There's this one who is not threatened about my loyalty nor perturbed about respect. Of course he is... 
There's this one who is wiser than mere wishing me to live in the kitchen and him on the dinning.
Our roles are not necessarily defined. I'm not designed for house choas-cleaning, cooking, Bed sitting, bed-working, Hell no! There are lots to be achieved together with someone, of course he is...
You mean, swap roles ? Hmm really, your eyes just rolled up. Oh Africa!
Can she possibly fend, protect, make babies, wire the houses and stand strong? You hissed! 
He's that one who would rob to calm nerves and know it's same blood that runs in male and female and not some 'robot-working-freak' of course he is...
He's tall I'm tall that's why there's  'better half '. I'll know that one that I still kiss as a lord, make an envy of other kings. 
I'll know that one who will stand and smile to  me like a 'wow-mehn', not competing to be him, just one who is fighting to have same right to live and leave,  love and be loved, talk and be heard, supported and be strong. Of course he would be  a
  • Fresh 
  • Relationship
  • In
  • Every
  • New 
  • Day.
                                                My husband 
RubyElan Heart Series

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Each For Equal #IWD

Red Carpet, Naked dresses point

UNDERSTANDING THE ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION PROCEDURE