Love doesn't know how to hate #RIP



...that situation u lose something very important and you begin to replay the routine before that incidence to make sure it never happened or better still find out how it happened;  that's the third worst situation on earth.

Flaunting my beautiful flowered-gown in the garden, my mood was quintessentially free. I knew within me that I was in search of something but I can't even place what it was, I was rather feeling light on my mind.

I moved around the garden trying to match my beautiful flowered-gown with the different flowers I was seeing. I smiled when I found one of the kinds on my gown and decide to keep my search on, so I moved on indifferently.

I suddenly began to feel heavy, like the whole garden was doubled and about to shake. I was feeling like my breath would cease and I'll be hung some where,  may be up or...

What brought me to this beautiful and yet secluded place? I know I'm a recluse but certainly not with visiting gardens alone. I usually come to smell the enthralling and alluring fragrances of flowers with the ones I love. Not just me!

My mind was beginning to function a little even in the tension my heart was raising on.
I felt a hurl, it swirled me around like a little ballerina. And the calmness that came at once almost drop me to my feet.

Those fury was replaced by gentle breeze that helped damped  my sweaty face. My eyes were shut on their own accord. I didn't struggle to open it, the aura of the whole ambiance was making me relax or probably regain my memory.

For once I thought,

"Why was I here? All alone?"

A familiar cologne, scented and took over the serenity. This  forced my eyes open in a pulse.
I can remember who wears this perfume!

 Standing a far off was my friend. I wiped my eyes again, once, and twice and  again to see if my eyes were still in good terms with me. Quite a distance, but I can see his ever radiating smile and he looked ravished too. 

He seemed to be at peace with nature and in resemblance to total tranquility.

As if to clear my obscurity, he moved closer in such seamless and eased way. My mouth dropped in astonishment, awe and definitely confusion. My brains were back,  I missed him. That's him! I wry firstly, moved and...

I smiled widely to reciprocate his ever held smiles. Same as ever, friendly and accommodating.

It was no longer enough to just smile and so I made to hug him and tell him how much I miss him and we all miss him, but he was gone.

What's the joke for! I turned still trying to see if he wanted to play a little, I couldn't find him.

This can't be dreams please! For this long day!
It dawned on me he was gone!

I let out a scream!

Nooooooooo!

I woke on the bed and by my date it was 07/02/18. A-ha!

It will be so inhuman to let go memories too quick and pretend u never existed nor touched our lives. 

We are definitely worlds apart now but memories can't just be parted. You lightened up our haze moments and we haven't let this go "beurre"

Happy posthumous birthday dearest  Aneke Collins

#RIP
#ForeverInOurHearts
#ForCollins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Each For Equal #IWD

Red Carpet, Naked dresses point

UNDERSTANDING THE ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION PROCEDURE